A Link Between Cruise's Hair and His Movies?
By Benjamin Solomon
How do we know? Duh. A survey of his films over the past decade and their Rotten Tomatoes scores proves it is his hair style that matters.
Vanilla Sky, 2001
Called "extraordinarily narcissistic"
Hair length: Medium
Minority Report, 2002
His sexy butch crop—the real star of this "dark and dazzling spectacle"?
Hair length: Clean cut
The Last Samurai, 2003
Hair length: flowy and matted
Premature silver-fox fluff proves to be a cut above
Hair Length: Short and textured
War of the Worlds, 2005
Hair Length: Tight and conventional
Hair Length: Not so risky business
Hair Length: Short and wavy
Knight & Day, 2010
The floppier the bangs, the bigger the flop?
Hair Length: A Baldwin would wear it better
Rock of Ages, 2012
"Too bland and overlong"—the movie or the unruly weave?
Hair Length: Hair metal realness (circa Danzig)
Watch the #3 trailer for Oblivion below:
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- Warwick Rowers: Bigger, Longer & Uncut
- The pill Truvada can prevent HIV: So why are so few gay men taking it?
- A Brief History of 'Same Love'
- Josh Hutcherson says: best thing for his 'Hunger Games' character might be a threesome
- Today in Gay History: James Baldwin Didn't Understand 'Homosexual'