The Power List: TIM COOK
By Out.com Editors
CEO, Apple, 51
Last year, Cook was still the man-in-waiting, assuming control of Apple, but still in the shadow of Steve Jobs. More of a manager than an oracle, Cook is now fully in charge of the world’s most valuable company -- it surpassed ExxonMobil in 2012 -- which means it’s his show to run.
READER COMMENTS (
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- Exclusive: Behind the Scenes Footage of 2(X)IST’s Spring/Summer 2014 Collection
- Teen Wolf to Get Gayer With a New Out Athlete
- Out's Best-Dressed Man of the Week: Jared Leto
- Culture Wars: Why Is the St Patrick's Day Parade So Important to LGBT Activists?
- Was Arafat Gay?