The Power List: BARRY DILLER
By Out.com Editors
Chairman, IAC, 70
With the merger of The Daily Beast and Newsweek, he added even more media properties to his InterActiveCorp’s stable -- which includes Match.com, CollegeHumor, Vimeo -- but Diller’s still making waves with Aereo, a service that transmits broadcast TV to web users. The new venture has been controversial, but that’s what billionaire Diller -- who’s married to fashion designer Diane von Fürstenberg -- does best.
READER COMMENTS (
- The pill Truvada can prevent HIV: So why are so few gay men taking it?
- EastSiders Web Series Lands A Satellite Award Nomination
- Josh Hutcherson says: best thing for his 'Hunger Games' character might be a threesome
- Croatia Proves Why It Has The Hottest Men's Water Polo Team
- Open Letter: Greg Louganis Congratulates Tom Daley For Coming Out
- Good Morning, Juan Betancourt!