Zurich's Hard Bodies May Top Stockholm's
By Out.com Editors
We've seen a eyeful of well-sculpted and compelling eye candy from Copenhagen, Amsterdam and Stockholm, the latter of which is home to Anders Henrik Wissler's "Thor Fishing," one of the sexiest pieces of public art we've ever seen.
But Sweden's Stockholm now has stiff competition from Switzerland's Zurich, because Hermann Hubacher's Ganymed, Jakob Brüllmann's "Geiser's Fountain" and Rodin's massive The Gates of Hell help propel the Swiss city to the top of the sexy sculptures heap.
- Casting Net: MTV's Awkward Adds 2 New Gay Characters
- WATCH: The First Trailer For HBO's Adaptation Of 'The Normal Heart'
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- Exclusive: Behind the Scenes Footage of 2(X)IST’s Spring/Summer 2014 Collection
- Looking GIF-cap: Thank You for Being a Friend
- Meet the Queens of 'RuPaul's Drag Race' Season 6