The Hard Bodies Of Copenhagen
By Andrew Belonsky
There's no shortage of washboard abs and rock-hard pecs in and around Copenhagen, where replicas of Roman and Grecian sculptural masterpieces mingle on the lawns in Ørstedsparken and the University of Copehagen's incredible Botanical Garden with original pieces like Carl Rohl-Smith's St. Athanasius at Marble Church.
These pieces all part of this Danish city's vibrant public park and arts culture — the first botanical garden was erected in 1600 in the Old City — and almost everywhere you look there's some adonis to enjoy. So, in this slideshow, we offer a mere sampling of the brazen bronze and well-sculpted clay of Denmark's capital city.
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- WATCH: The First Trailer For HBO's Adaptation Of 'The Normal Heart'
- Model Watch: Adonis Bosso & Juan Betancourt in 'Horizon'
- Rockin' OUT in L.A.
- Casting Net: MTV's Awkward Adds 2 New Gay Characters