My Perfect Wedding: Badgely Mischka
By Out.com Editors
Since 1993, designers (and college sweethearts) Mark Badgley and James Mischka of Badgley Mischka have made so many others’ wedding fantasies into reality with their breathtaking bridal line. We invited them to map out their own ideal celebration.
In the field at our house in Locust Valley
Custom-made black suits with white ties
“I Want to Hold Your Hand” by Petula Clark
Engraved on the inside: “Put me back on.”
No gifts, please!
Who would give you away?
Caviar, deviled eggs, and lamb chops. And lots of Champagne -- in glasses the size of finger bowls.
Badgley Mischka diamonds
Magnolia leaves and blossoms
The ride out?
One of our vintage Rolls-Royces
The Gatsby cocktail -- Southern Comfort, lime juice, and fresh ginger ale
The wedding party?
Mark’s sister as maid of honor and James’s brothers as best men. And we’d have to work our two dachshunds in there somewhere.
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower
- Bianchi, Winterson Books Named Lambda Literary Award Finalists
- Exclusive: Behind the Scenes Footage of 2(X)IST’s Spring/Summer 2014 Collection
- Out Magazine - Gay & Lesbian Travel, Fashion, Culture & Politics
- Out's Best-Dressed Man of the Week: Jared Leto
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film