Out100: Rex Lee
By Out.com Editors
Photography by Danielle Levitt
As Lloyd on Entourage, Lee was the long-suffering assistant to Ari Gold; as Mr. Wolfe on Suburgatory, he’s been the uncool high school guidance counselor. “For 95% of my childhood I was fixated on being an actor, but nobody in my life knew,” he says. “The other 5%, I was thinking about being a runway model.”
Photographed at Milk Studios in Los Angeles on October 4, 2013
- Beyoncé Liberated
- My 10 Most Shocking Memories of Michael Alig
- EXCLUSIVE: Matt Bomer Explains How The Normal Heart Changed His Life
- LISTEN: Britney Spears and Sia Do Acoustic "Passenger"
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- EXCLUSIVE: Beyoncé Debuts Free Remixes of 'Blow' & 'XO'
- Dustin Lance Black Hits Back at Alma Mater For Shaming Him