Daily Crush: Y-3 Black Label
By Julien Sauvalle
The first men's fragrance to be launched under the Y-3 label was revealed at Paris Fashion Week last weekend. The juice was developed to celebrate 10 years of collaboration between Adidas and Japanese designer Yohji Yamamoto.
A fresh-spicy opening accord of cardamom, elemi and Tagete lead to a rich aromatic blend of cedar wood, lavandin and black pepper, epitomizing the energy and edge of the sportswear brand. The dry-down made of patchouli, vetiver and tonka bean add warmth and sensuality to the formula to create a captivating masculine scent.
Black Label will be available at the beginning of February in Y-3 flagship stores and online. $95 for 75ml.
- Neil Patrick Harris: His Metamorphosis From Doogie to Barney to Hedwig
- Neil Patrick Harris: Glitter & Glam
- WATCH: The Frozen Honest Trailer Starring Adele Dazeem
- Daily Crush: #MyCalvins, Best Hashtag Ever
- 15 Most Ridiculous Real Housewives Taglines Ever
- Actor Who Plays Hodor on Game of Thrones Comes Out in Understated Way