Daily Crush: Y-3 Black Label
By Julien Sauvalle
The first men's fragrance to be launched under the Y-3 label was revealed at Paris Fashion Week last weekend. The juice was developed to celebrate 10 years of collaboration between Adidas and Japanese designer Yohji Yamamoto.
A fresh-spicy opening accord of cardamom, elemi and Tagete lead to a rich aromatic blend of cedar wood, lavandin and black pepper, epitomizing the energy and edge of the sportswear brand. The dry-down made of patchouli, vetiver and tonka bean add warmth and sensuality to the formula to create a captivating masculine scent.
Black Label will be available at the beginning of February in Y-3 flagship stores and online. $95 for 75ml.
- Quote of the Day: Josh Hutcherson Describes His Sexuality
- Dustin Lance Black Hits Back at Alma Mater For Shaming Him
- The Straight Gay World of MSNBC anchor & politics wonk Steve Kornacki
- 10 Queer Social Media Stars Ruling the Internet
- Must See: Mala Mala: A Puerto Rican Trans Documentary
- The Final Member: A Long, Hard Look at the Weirdest Museum in the World