WATCH: Kate Moennig & Hannah Blilie For Wildfang
By Julien Sauvalle
This one is for the girls!
Hannah Blilie, drummer of Beth Ditto's rock band Gossip, and actress Kate Moennig (who plays androgynous beauty Shane in The L Word) both star in new campaigns for the gender-fusing fashion label Wildfang.
Created in Portland by two best friends, Wildfang carved a niche in tomboy looks, with clothes inspired by some of our favorite gay icons.
For summer, check out their beautifully-shot 'Icons' look book, which pays tribute to the timeless style of Marlene Dietrich, Patti Smith, Françoise Hardy, Gwen Stefani, Diane Keaton, and Tilda Swinton, channelled here by Blilie herself.
Hannah Blilie as Tilda Swinton. Photographed by Liam Gillies.
Blilie and Moennig also appear in a video campaign for Wildfang released earlier this year. That's one rad girl group we'd love to be a part of!
Watch it here:
- Go Behind The Scenes Of Neil Patrick Harris's Glitter-Filled Photo Shoot
- Neil Patrick Harris: His Metamorphosis From Doogie to Barney to Hedwig
- First Look At Neflix's Orange Is The New Black Season 2
- 10 Things We Learned from Neil Patrick Harris
- Neil Patrick Harris: Glitter & Glam
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film