Givenchy Expands Its Menswear Resort Offerings
By Out.com Editors
The ever voracious fashion industry decided that two seasons were no longer enough so pre-fall and resort collections now serve as amuse-bouche snacks between the spring/summer and fall/winter main events—yet menswear has, sadly, been mostly excused from these in-between seasonal hold overs. But as a response to its growing male fan-base, French label Givenchy is fleshing out its resort season to include a stand alone men's collection. Last season a small offering was presented with a more ample selection for ladies, but the brand's creative director, Ricardo Tisci, unveiled images for the men's resort 2013 collection, calling it "a series of total looks."
Images courtesy of WWD.
- Dustin Lance Black Hits Back at Alma Mater For Shaming Him
- The Straight Gay World of MSNBC anchor & politics wonk Steve Kornacki
- 10 Queer Social Media Stars Ruling the Internet
- 10 Transgender People Shattering Entertainment's Glass Ceiling
- 20 Power Couples You Should Know
- The Final Member: A Long, Hard Look at the Weirdest Museum in the World