Givenchy Expands Its Menswear Resort Offerings
By Out.com Editors
The ever voracious fashion industry decided that two seasons were no longer enough so pre-fall and resort collections now serve as amuse-bouche snacks between the spring/summer and fall/winter main events—yet menswear has, sadly, been mostly excused from these in-between seasonal hold overs. But as a response to its growing male fan-base, French label Givenchy is fleshing out its resort season to include a stand alone men's collection. Last season a small offering was presented with a more ample selection for ladies, but the brand's creative director, Ricardo Tisci, unveiled images for the men's resort 2013 collection, calling it "a series of total looks."
Images courtesy of WWD.
- Neil Patrick Harris: His Metamorphosis From Doogie to Barney to Hedwig
- Neil Patrick Harris: Glitter & Glam
- Bear Rapper Big Dipper: I Won’t Sleep With My Fans
- Casting Net: MTV's Awkward Adds 2 New Gay Characters
- Straight Actor Raúl Castillo Plays Richie on Looking: He Talks About the New HBO Series
- WATCH: The First Trailer For HBO's Adaptation Of 'The Normal Heart'