Video: Karl Lagerfeld and Snoop Dogg Star in Jean Roch's Latest Music Video
By Out.com Editors
In the same way that Chanel has become shorthand for luxury and opulence, the very public man behind the brand, Karl Lagerfeld, too, has become more than just a mere dressmaker toiling away with yards of lace. Lagerfeld—and his seemingly endless list of outside artistic pursuits—has become an emblem for civility and class. So, for a musician, what could serve as a better symbol of aspiration than a cameo by The Kaiser? That seems to be thinking behind hip-hop artist Jean Roch's video, which opens with a heavenly vision of Karl, with dark sunglasses and snowy white ponytail in tow. He visits Roch like an apparition of all things beautiful and welcomes him to Saint Tropez, which, incidentally, is the name of the song. Fancy that. Check out the entire video below, which also features Snoop Dogg. Sadly the two don't interact during the proceedings, and there's no evidence that they even came in contact with one another. Sad.
- WATCH: The First Trailer For HBO's Adaptation Of 'The Normal Heart'
- Bear Rapper Big Dipper: I Won’t Sleep With My Fans
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower
- Spectrum: 14 Queer Models
- Exclusive: Behind the Scenes Footage of 2(X)IST’s Spring/Summer 2014 Collection
- Rebel With Applause: Nicola Formichetti Is Tackling His Biggest Fashion Challenge Yet