Exclusive: Eating Out Goes Back to High School in "That's My Man" Video
By Stacy Lambe
Meet Eating Out, a new '90s-inspired supergroup, featuring members of White Lung, Peace and Nü Sensae. Fans of the latter may recognize Daniel Pitout who trades out the drumsticks for the microphone as the group's frontman. However, fans of Nü Sensae's aggro rock sound may be surprised by the vibe of Eating Out, which channels the likes of your favorite Alternative Nation bands.
In the brand new video for "That's My Man," exclusively premiering on Out, Pitout and his bandmates go back to high school. In fact, the opening sequence of the video recalls the Steadicam scene from the film Donnie Darko during which Donnie walks the halls while the camera navigates its way through the despondent teachers and students that fill his school. Watch as these students pull themselves out of the drulls of teenage life and eventually rock it out at the auditorium. (If only our assemblies had been this cool.)
"That's My Man" comes from a limited-edition 7-inch vinyl (Burn - available now), featuring two additional tracks, "Burn" and "Come Around." For more on Eating Out, check them out on Facebook and Twitter or Daniel Pitout's seductive Instagram account.
- WATCH: The First Trailer For HBO's Adaptation Of 'The Normal Heart'
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower
- Exclusive: Behind the Scenes Footage of 2(X)IST’s Spring/Summer 2014 Collection
- Straight Actor Raúl Castillo Plays Richie on Looking: He Talks About the New HBO Series
- Spectrum: 14 Queer Models
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film