WATCH: Cher Wants You To Take It Like A Man (Or An Andrew Christian Model)
By Stacy Lambe
We're really enjoying this new, freer Cher. Not only has she been running her mouth about vibrators and Salvador Dali, but she's producing music that will have your ass shaking like a go-go dancer working his way through college.
In her new "video" for the remix to "Take It Like A Man," Cher remixes a bunch of Andrew Christian ads into one gaylorious good time. This video's got everything: car washes, twerking, gays fighting over water hoses and booty tooching.
The song comes from her 26th studio album, Closer To The Truth, which was released in September.
- The Straight Gay World of MSNBC anchor & politics wonk Steve Kornacki
- Dustin Lance Black Hits Back at Alma Mater For Shaming Him
- 10 Transgender People Shattering Entertainment's Glass Ceiling
- The 8th Annual Power 50
- The Final Member: A Long, Hard Look at the Weirdest Museum in the World
- Calpernia Adams: Tranny Is a Dumb Word But Don't Ban It