WATCH: Cher Wants You To Take It Like A Man (Or An Andrew Christian Model)
By Stacy Lambe
We're really enjoying this new, freer Cher. Not only has she been running her mouth about vibrators and Salvador Dali, but she's producing music that will have your ass shaking like a go-go dancer working his way through college.
In her new "video" for the remix to "Take It Like A Man," Cher remixes a bunch of Andrew Christian ads into one gaylorious good time. This video's got everything: car washes, twerking, gays fighting over water hoses and booty tooching.
The song comes from her 26th studio album, Closer To The Truth, which was released in September.
- Bear Rapper Big Dipper: I Won’t Sleep With My Fans
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- Straight Actor Raúl Castillo Plays Richie on Looking: He Talks About the New HBO Series
- WATCH: The First Trailer For HBO's Adaptation Of 'The Normal Heart'
- Looking GIF-cap: Thank You for Being a Friend
- Casting Net: MTV's Awkward Adds 2 New Gay Characters