WATCH: A Gay Wedding Proposal at Broadway's Cinderella
By Out.com Editors
Photo by Matthew Blank via Playbill
By now you've probably seen photos of the wedding proposal that took place last week after the September 4 production of Broadway's Cinderella. After the curtain call, a same-sex couple visiting from San Diego were called onstage by leading man Santino Fontana (who wowed us in Stephen Karam's Sons of the Prophet) under the ruse that they had won a "special promotion." Once the guys took the stage, the remaining audience were surprised to find out that it was all an elaborate guise cooked up by one half of the couple as a wedding proposal.
Now there's video to share of Kunal Ghose getting on one knee while on stage and proposing to his boyfriend Jason Aronne. "Jason, will you be kind enough to accept me as the man of your life," Kunal says. "And will you marry me?" Now that takes guts! Get ready: You may need a Kleenex!
Watch the clip below:
READER COMMENTS (
- The pill Truvada can prevent HIV: So why are so few gay men taking it?
- EastSiders Web Series Lands A Satellite Award Nomination
- Gay Men's Chorus Performs Parody of Joe Boxer Christmas Ad
- Lady Gaga Flashes Her Privates on the Cover of Candy Magazine (NSFW)
- Open Letter: Greg Louganis Congratulates Tom Daley For Coming Out