Lady Gaga is Over
By Out.com Editors
If Yesterday’s POP EMERGENCY (with accompanying photo) didn’t convince you that Lady Gaga is a marketer par excellence, today’s video from the Haus of Gaga should.
“Lady Gaga is no longer relevant… she’s a flop” reads the text under the short video of boos and jeers in which a stripped-down Lady Gaga, face covered with a clear plastic shield, pulls at tabs at the side of her face. Messages of derision continue as Gaga’s mouth opens in a silent scream.
The final message reads: “DO NOT buy ARTPOP on November 11.”
- Model Watch: Adonis Bosso & Juan Betancourt in 'Horizon'
- WATCH: The First Trailer For HBO's Adaptation Of 'The Normal Heart'
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower
- Rockin' OUT in L.A.
- Straight Actor Raúl Castillo Plays Richie on Looking: He Talks About the New HBO Series
- Bear Rapper Big Dipper: I Won’t Sleep With My Fans