Lady Gaga is Over
By Out.com Editors
If Yesterday’s POP EMERGENCY (with accompanying photo) didn’t convince you that Lady Gaga is a marketer par excellence, today’s video from the Haus of Gaga should.
“Lady Gaga is no longer relevant… she’s a flop” reads the text under the short video of boos and jeers in which a stripped-down Lady Gaga, face covered with a clear plastic shield, pulls at tabs at the side of her face. Messages of derision continue as Gaga’s mouth opens in a silent scream.
The final message reads: “DO NOT buy ARTPOP on November 11.”
- Neil Patrick Harris: His Metamorphosis From Doogie to Barney to Hedwig
- 10 Things We Learned from Neil Patrick Harris
- Neil Patrick Harris: Glitter & Glam
- WATCH: The Frozen Honest Trailer Starring Adele Dazeem
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- Need To Know: Looking’s Lauren Weedman And How She Frightened Scott Bakula