WATCH: Natalia Kills’ ‘Saturday Night’
By Alex Panisch
In the video for her latest single “Saturday Night,” Natalia Kills takes us through a tour of a broken home. The track, off her upcoming sophomore album, Trouble, seems eerily autobiographical as it recounts growing up in an abusive home. Lyrics such as “Mama, you’re beautiful tonight/ Movie star hair and that black eye” smack with poignancy and lived experience. The “Free” singer caps of the hard to watch video with a home movie of apparently of her own childhood Christmas. We’ve already gotten a taste of the album with tracks like “Trouble” and “Controversy,” and if those are anything to go by, then Trouble seems like a surefire hit. Check out the video below.
“Saturday Night” is out now, and Trouble comes out September 3.
- Neil Patrick Harris: His Metamorphosis From Doogie to Barney to Hedwig
- Bear Rapper Big Dipper: I Won’t Sleep With My Fans
- Casting Net: MTV's Awkward Adds 2 New Gay Characters
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- Need To Know: Looking’s Lauren Weedman And How She Frightened Scott Bakula
- Drag Race Star Bianca Del Rio: It's Not Necessarily True That I Won