1. Flaming Saddles, a gay country-western bar owned by a straight couple and located in New York's Hell's Kitchen, will be the subject of a new reality show.
2. The Trevor Project is honoring Cindy McCain as a hero for her work to stop anti-LGBT bullying.
3. Robert Biedron, Poland's first openly gay MP, was beaten during a pride event in Warsaw this weekend. “An aggressive man insulted us, using homophobic statements. He began to choke one of my friends and punched him in the face. When he recognized me he spat in my face, raised his fists and and kicked me in the stomach," Bierdon said.
4. Robert Klara traced the history of gay advertising for Adweek.
6. Greed is most definitely good in the new trailer for the Leonardo DiCaprio's Wolf of Wall Street.