Sexcereal: Breakfast in Bed, Anyone?
By Brandon Voss
Billing itself as “the first gender-based whole food," Sexcereal is a new breakfast cereal made with his and her sexual health in mind. It was created by Peter Ehrlich, a Canadian entrepreneur who won funding on Canada’s version of Shark Tank.
The male version of Sexcereal "supports testosterone and energy levels” and is comprised of bee pollen, pumpkin seeds, goji berries, Vitamin-C enriched camu camu berries, and maca, which is a Peruvian plant and a key ingredient in Horny Goat Weed.
This will no doubt make a great gift for cereal fanatics; however, it should be noted that, according to the FDA, products claiming to be aphrodisiacs aren't backed by science. But we're sure it's delish!
Watch Anderson Cooper, who suggests that they should have called in Porn Flakes, discuss Sexcereal:
- Dustin Lance Black Hits Back at Alma Mater For Shaming Him
- The Straight Gay World of MSNBC anchor & politics wonk Steve Kornacki
- 20 Power Couples You Should Know
- The Final Member: A Long, Hard Look at the Weirdest Museum in the World
- 10 Transgender People Shattering Entertainment's Glass Ceiling
- The 8th Annual Power 50