By Out.com Editors
Record executive-turned-photographer Michael Alago's new project, Beautiful Imperfections, proves that digital doesn't mean the end of the analog look. For the book, an alluring and revealing collection that contrasts the masculinity of rough-and-tumble men with tender intimacy, Alago employed the Hipstamatic smart phone app that lets him and fellow photographers switch "lenses" and "film" to capture what was once an endangered aesthetic. The result? Impossibly perfect.
Click through to see a series of Alago's photos from the book.
- Dustin Lance Black Hits Back at Alma Mater For Shaming Him
- The Straight Gay World of MSNBC anchor & politics wonk Steve Kornacki
- 10 Transgender People Shattering Entertainment's Glass Ceiling
- 20 Power Couples You Should Know
- 10 Queer Social Media Stars Ruling the Internet
- The 10 Gayest Movies Ever Made!