By Out.com Editors
Record executive-turned-photographer Michael Alago's new project, Beautiful Imperfections, proves that digital doesn't mean the end of the analog look. For the book, an alluring and revealing collection that contrasts the masculinity of rough-and-tumble men with tender intimacy, Alago employed the Hipstamatic smart phone app that lets him and fellow photographers switch "lenses" and "film" to capture what was once an endangered aesthetic. The result? Impossibly perfect.
Click through to see a series of Alago's photos from the book.
READER COMMENTS (
- Lady Gaga Flashes Her Privates on the Cover of Candy Magazine (NSFW)
- The pill Truvada can prevent HIV: So why are so few gay men taking it?
- Open Letter: Greg Louganis Congratulates Tom Daley For Coming Out
- Gay Men's Chorus Performs Parody of Joe Boxer Christmas Ad
- EastSiders Web Series Lands A Satellite Award Nomination
- A Shirtless Michael J. Willett Performs Stripped Down Cover of Natasha Bedingfield