By Out.com Editors
Record executive-turned-photographer Michael Alago's new project, Beautiful Imperfections, proves that digital doesn't mean the end of the analog look. For the book, an alluring and revealing collection that contrasts the masculinity of rough-and-tumble men with tender intimacy, Alago employed the Hipstamatic smart phone app that lets him and fellow photographers switch "lenses" and "film" to capture what was once an endangered aesthetic. The result? Impossibly perfect.
Click through to see a series of Alago's photos from the book.
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- Straight Actor Raúl Castillo Plays Richie on Looking: He Talks About the New HBO Series
- Bianchi, Winterson Books Named Lambda Literary Award Finalists
- Rockin' OUT in L.A.
- How Monogamy Can Work For Two Men