Matt Dallas Comes Out and is Engaged
By Andrew Villagomez
Best known for his starring role in ABC Family's KyleXY and from gay rumors of a relationship with Jonathan Bennett (Mean Girls' Aaron Samuels), Matt Dallas came out via Twitter last night.
He tweets: "Starting off the year with a new fiancé, @bluehamilton. A great way to kick off 2013!" Along with a photo of the fiancé, L.A. musician Blue James Hamilton, whom Matt accidently tagged wrong—he was probably too excitied, wouldn't you be? Blue retweeted his fiancé's photo and message on his Twitter account:
Congratulations to both Matt and Blue! Matt is also the first celebrity to publicly come out this year, and if curious, listen to Blue's music on SoundCloud.
- Neil Patrick Harris: His Metamorphosis From Doogie to Barney to Hedwig
- Neil Patrick Harris: Glitter & Glam
- Need To Know: Looking’s Lauren Weedman And How She Frightened Scott Bakula
- Straight Actor Raúl Castillo Plays Richie on Looking: He Talks About the New HBO Series
- WATCH: The First Trailer For HBO's Adaptation Of 'The Normal Heart'
- The 15 Sexiest Red-Haired Men