Diane Sawyer Drunk Dials Randy Rainbow
By Jeremy Kinser
And you thought all the fun happened on camera! Internet celebrity Randy Rainbow stumbles home after some intense election night after-parties, barely gets through the door before he gets a call from Mitt Romney. Rainbow gives him props for the nice concession speech, offers his love to his sons and his "lovely wife Paul" Ryan. Then their touching call is interrupted by a burping, word-slurring Diane Sawyer. All together now: "President Barack Orama!"
Watch and listen to their conversation below.
- The Straight Gay World of MSNBC anchor & politics wonk Steve Kornacki
- Dustin Lance Black Hits Back at Alma Mater For Shaming Him
- 10 Transgender People Shattering Entertainment's Glass Ceiling
- 20 Power Couples You Should Know
- 10 Queer Social Media Stars Ruling the Internet
- Must See: Mala Mala: A Puerto Rican Trans Documentary