Diane Sawyer Drunk Dials Randy Rainbow
By Jeremy Kinser
And you thought all the fun happened on camera! Internet celebrity Randy Rainbow stumbles home after some intense election night after-parties, barely gets through the door before he gets a call from Mitt Romney. Rainbow gives him props for the nice concession speech, offers his love to his sons and his "lovely wife Paul" Ryan. Then their touching call is interrupted by a burping, word-slurring Diane Sawyer. All together now: "President Barack Orama!"
Watch and listen to their conversation below.
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About <i>Quantum Leap</i> & His Favori
- Bianchi, Winterson Books Named Lambda Literary Award Finalists
- Spectrum: 14 Queer Models
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- Exclusive: Behind the Scenes Footage of 2(X)IST’s Spring/Summer 2014 Collection
- Out's Best-Dressed Man of the Week: Jared Leto