See (Young) Mitt Doing His 'Best Liberace'
By Out.com Editors
Photo via Vanity Fair
Enough said? As they explain:
"Our source is a disgruntled employee in the Romney-family stables who insisted that she be referred to only as 'R.R.' before handing us the previously unseen images. In them, a very recognizable Mitt goofs off with friends and engages in the kinds of pranks for which he is well remembered from his days at the Cranbrook School in Bloomfield Hills, Michigan. His now familiar childhood grin is on full display as he mocks gay classmates, slips a teacher a Mickey, and even fires a beloved school janitor. That Mitt! Such a goof! A handsome, wealthy goof!"
These are pretty humiliating (and a hilarious) for the Republican presidential candidate. If only as a parody. Is Graydon Carter getting back into his Spy magazine ways?
Check out the slideshow of more images of teenage Mitt.
- Neil Patrick Harris: His Metamorphosis From Doogie to Barney to Hedwig
- Go Behind The Scenes Of Neil Patrick Harris's Glitter-Filled Photo Shoot
- Anne Rice Brings Back Lestat For New Novel
- Casting Net: Teen Wolf Adds Gay Lacrosse Player To Show's Locker Room
- First Look At Neflix's Orange Is The New Black Season 2
- 10 Things We Learned from Neil Patrick Harris