Decision Time: Hemsworth or Manganiello Shirtless
By Alex Panisch
Photo of Joe Manganiello by Sonny Tong
There are some hard decisions in life: Red Vines or Twizzlers, Daily Show or Chelsea Lately, should I stay or should I go? Well Us Magazine has just posed another stumper: Who’s got the better beach bod, Chris Hemsworth or Joe Manganiello? It’s like Sophie’s Choice. The beautiful blonde Hemswroth, star of The Avengers and Snow White and the Huntsman, built up his frame to play the eponymous Norse god in 2011’s Thor. And, oh my, it’s paid off. Manganiello, best known for his work on HBO’s True Blood, will be playing - I kid you not – Big Dick Richie in Warner Bros.’s upcoming Magic Mike. He’s not hard to look at either, see for yourself. Us invites you to cast your vote and decide the most pressing decision of our time.
READER COMMENTS (
- EastSiders Web Series Lands A Satellite Award Nomination
- The pill Truvada can prevent HIV: So why are so few gay men taking it?
- Gay Men's Chorus Performs Parody of Joe Boxer Christmas Ad
- Quote of the Day: Bill Hader Wanted Stefon's Goodbye to Be Emotional
- Croatia Proves Why It Has The Hottest Men's Water Polo Team
- The Battle of amfAR: How Liz Taylor Tricked Reagan Into Talking About AIDS