Rufus Wainwright And Jorn Weisbrodt Are Getting Married
By Out.com Editors
Congratulations, Rufus and Jorn!
Musical force of nature Rufus Wainwright, fresh off the U.S. premiere of his opera, Prima Donna, at the Brooklyn Academy of Music, is apparently ready to stage another big event: a wedding.
According to Gatecrasher, Wainwright and his beau Jorn Weisbrodt, who have been engaged since 2010 and are already fathers to a one-year-old, have sent out a save-the-date video, asking guests to hold August 23 for the pair’s wedding in Montauk, Long Island.
The video reportedly shows Wainwright—whose new, Mark Ronson-produced album, Out Of The Game, is out May 1—etching the details of the big day into the sand on a beach.
- WATCH: The First Trailer For HBO's Adaptation Of 'The Normal Heart'
- Straight Actor Raúl Castillo Plays Richie on Looking: He Talks About the New HBO Series
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- Exclusive: Behind the Scenes Footage of 2(X)IST’s Spring/Summer 2014 Collection
- The Before-and-After Pics of the Phony Duck Dynasty Clan