Rufus Wainwright And Jorn Weisbrodt Are Getting Married
By Out.com Editors
Congratulations, Rufus and Jorn!
Musical force of nature Rufus Wainwright, fresh off the U.S. premiere of his opera, Prima Donna, at the Brooklyn Academy of Music, is apparently ready to stage another big event: a wedding.
According to Gatecrasher, Wainwright and his beau Jorn Weisbrodt, who have been engaged since 2010 and are already fathers to a one-year-old, have sent out a save-the-date video, asking guests to hold August 23 for the pair’s wedding in Montauk, Long Island.
The video reportedly shows Wainwright—whose new, Mark Ronson-produced album, Out Of The Game, is out May 1—etching the details of the big day into the sand on a beach.
- GIF Wall: Model Marc Buckner Charms The Camera
- Tom Daley Confirms It Was 'Love at First Sight' With Dustin Lance Black
- James Franco Teases "50 Shades of Batman and Robin"
- The pill Truvada can prevent HIV: So why are so few gay men taking it?
- Have 30 Minutes to Watch a Lana Del Rey's Short Film?
- Which Oscar-Diva Movie Should You See?