Extended 'John Carter' Trailer Drops, Taylor Kitsch Remains Hot, Dirty, and Barely Dressed
By Out.com Editors
There are a few things about the upcoming movie John Carter that's a bit unclear—who is he, how did he end up on whatever planet he's on, and why the hell is that mutant polar bear so angry? One thing that we're already completely on board with, however, is Taylor Kitsch in the lead role. Whether it's his long, Samson-like hair or his super buff physique, something about the one-time Friday Night Lights star makes us feel like he could protect us from any sort of supernatural terror that came our way.
So, when the extended version of the movie's trailer dropped yesterday, we were thrilled to see even more battling and brawny-hero-saves-the-day type footage. We might not be 100% sure why he's wearing a harness or whether those people he's helping are paler versions of the inhabitants of Avatar's Pandora, but we're pretty sure that we'll plunk down our movie money to find out.
The only question that remains: who will protect Kitsch from us?
- Dustin Lance Black Hits Back at Alma Mater For Shaming Him
- 20 Power Couples You Should Know
- The 8th Annual Power 50
- 10 Queer Social Media Stars Ruling the Internet
- Watch the Latest Trailer for HBO's Adaptation of 'The Normal Heart'
- The Straight Gay World of MSNBC anchor & politics wonk Steve Kornacki