Michael Fassbender: Naked Since 1998
By Joshua Gardner
If you didn't get enough naked Michael Fassbender in his recent film Shame, fear not!
The good folks over at Gay.net have dug up a television advertisement for Scandinavian airline SAS in which Fassbender starred—you guessed it—in the nude.
Though not the full frontal exposure seen in Shame, the commercial does give Fassbender's unadorned rear end quite a lot of airtime.
Fassbender joked about the commercial and his decidedly naughtier turn in Shame in the February issue of W magazine.
"From the start of my career, I’ve been naked. My first job was a commercial for SAS airlines...From that point forward, it’s been in all of my contracts: He must be naked in this film.”
With, ahem, man-parts that warrant mention everywhere from the Huffington Post to the Golden Globes (by George Clooney, no less) we think that just sounds like a smart business practice. Let's hope he keeps making films!
- WATCH: The First Trailer For HBO's Adaptation Of 'The Normal Heart'
- Straight Actor Raúl Castillo Plays Richie on Looking: He Talks About the New HBO Series
- Need To Know: Looking’s Lauren Weedman And How She Frightened Scott Bakula
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower
- Model Watch: Adonis Bosso & Juan Betancourt in 'Horizon'
- Quote of the Day: Brad Pitt's Musk Smells Better Than Your Cologne