The Unbearable Lightness of Being Paris Hilton
By Jessanne Collins
Tonight, in a deafening drum-roll for the imminent season finale of Paris Hilton's My New BFF (there's still a gay in the running!), MTV is airing the "intimate" documentary Paris Not France, which premiered at last year's Toronto International Film Festival. The trailer makes it look gritty and potentially incisive (OMG you guys, the baby-voice is totally fake!) but we have a feeling that anything unflattering revealed about the fairest heiress is finely calibrated to be no more actually unflattering than a leaked sex-tape. (The "MTV, in partnership with Paris Hilton" credit on the press release is kinda a dead giveaway.) But then again, the medium is the message: Paris as we know her is a brand, a character, and a mogul. We get it. We don't have to watch. And yet, you can bet your size-zero ass we will!
Previously > (500) Days Of Summer Is More Than A Movie...
- The pill Truvada can prevent HIV: So why are so few gay men taking it?
- EastSiders Web Series Lands A Satellite Award Nomination
- Gay Men's Chorus Performs Parody of Joe Boxer Christmas Ad
- Quote of the Day: Bill Hader Wanted Stefon's Goodbye to Be Emotional
- Croatia Proves Why It Has The Hottest Men's Water Polo Team
- Lady Gaga Flashes Her Privates on the Cover of Candy Magazine (NSFW)