A Year in Queer Aggro
By Kory Grow
We break them down by how pissed-off you should be to listen.
TORCHE, Harmonicraft (Volcom)
The Gist: Overdriven guitars, Steve Brooks’s shouting, and the band’s memorable melodies recall the Melvins and Hüsker Dü at their catchiest.
Best Track: “Kiss Me Dudely”
What’s Your Listening Mood? Frustratingly horny. You’ve been chatting up a prospective trick all night, the tension is building, and you’re ready to just throw your fist down on the bar and demand to have your face sucked.
READER COMMENTS (
- Neil Patrick Harris: His Metamorphosis From Doogie to Barney to Hedwig
- 10 Things We Learned from Neil Patrick Harris
- WATCH: The Frozen Honest Trailer Starring Adele Dazeem
- Neil Patrick Harris: Glitter & Glam
- 15 Most Ridiculous Real Housewives Taglines Ever
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower