WATCH: 'Keep the Lights On Trailer'
By Out.com Editors
It may be a bit heavy for some on a Friday, but the newest trailer for Ira Sachs's movie, Keep the Lights On, is available. It shows more of the sexiness—and sadness—that is inherent in this meditation on male-male relationships. As actor Zachary Booth recently explained in an interview, "“I love that it starts with that one-night stand, meeting on the phone line. Even with dating websites there’s this shame about how you met: Did you meet in the traditional way?” Watch the trailer and you'll get a little more sense of what he means. The film opens September 7 in select theaters.
- Tom Daley Confirms It Was 'Love at First Sight' With Dustin Lance Black
- James Franco Teases "50 Shades of Batman and Robin"
- GIF Wall: Model Marc Buckner Charms The Camera
- Sam Champion Receives Emotional Good Morning America Send-Off
- The pill Truvada can prevent HIV: So why are so few gay men taking it?
- Listen to 'The Sound Of Music Live' Soundtrack