A Post About Daniel Radcliffe's Body Hair
By Mike Berlin
"This is way too much information," Daniel Radcliffe told Heat magazine (no, Daniel, it's never TMI. Continue). "But I don't like girls with nothing down there either. It kind of freaks me out. You have to have something, otherwise it's f—ing creepy."
OK, maybe that was TMI, but only because you're talking about women in our presence, Daniel. You know how much this upsets us. Now, onto some TMI we can get behind.
"It might have a bit of nudity," he said, regarding his upcoming role as Allen Ginsberg in Kill Your Darlings and a discussion he had with the film's director, John Krokidas, "and he said, 'Just to let you know, if you're getting naked, no landscaping of any kind. This is the 1940s.'"
Good! We can get on board with that. Anything else we need to know, Daniel?
"I'm pretty much there anyway, mate! Not a huge amount of maintenance going on... I mean, there's a little bit, obviously, for courtesy."
This concludes our post about Daniel Radcliffe's manscaping. Carry on.
Photo: Terry Richardson
- Exclusive: Behind the Scenes Footage of 2(X)IST’s Spring/Summer 2014 Collection
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- Spectrum: 14 Queer Models
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower
- Gay TV - Shows, Series, Reviews, Gay Actors
- Panti Bliss: The Drag Queen Who Rocked Ireland Soaks In the Aftermath