A Post About Daniel Radcliffe's Body Hair
By Mike Berlin
"This is way too much information," Daniel Radcliffe told Heat magazine (no, Daniel, it's never TMI. Continue). "But I don't like girls with nothing down there either. It kind of freaks me out. You have to have something, otherwise it's f—ing creepy."
OK, maybe that was TMI, but only because you're talking about women in our presence, Daniel. You know how much this upsets us. Now, onto some TMI we can get behind.
"It might have a bit of nudity," he said, regarding his upcoming role as Allen Ginsberg in Kill Your Darlings and a discussion he had with the film's director, John Krokidas, "and he said, 'Just to let you know, if you're getting naked, no landscaping of any kind. This is the 1940s.'"
Good! We can get on board with that. Anything else we need to know, Daniel?
"I'm pretty much there anyway, mate! Not a huge amount of maintenance going on... I mean, there's a little bit, obviously, for courtesy."
This concludes our post about Daniel Radcliffe's manscaping. Carry on.
Photo: Terry Richardson
- Tom Daley Confirms It Was 'Love at First Sight' With Dustin Lance Black
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- The pill Truvada can prevent HIV: So why are so few gay men taking it?
- GIF Wall: Model Marc Buckner Charms The Camera
- 19th Annual Out100
- Lady Gaga Flashes Her Privates on the Cover of Candy Magazine (NSFW)