The Power List: JENNA LYONS
By Out.com Editors
President and Executive Creative Director, J. Crew, 44
Lyons, who reportedly left her husband for another woman, is known for elevating the mass retailer from a humdrum shopping-mall staple into a trendsetting fashion powerhouse. Her careless-chic sense of style has become the brand’s new signature, creating ardent fans -- most notably Michelle Obama. In March, under Lyons’s direction, the company announced $15.1 million in profit, up three-fold from the previous year.
READER COMMENTS (
- Elton John Criticized 'Inhumane, Isolating' Anti-LGBT Laws In Russia
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- Gay Power - Top 50 Most Powerful Gay People of 2013
- The pill Truvada can prevent HIV: So why are so few gay men taking it?
- WATCH: The Trailer For FX's New Animated Gay Series, 'Chozen'
- Gay Pop Culture, Entertainment, Icons Popnography