Grace Jones Steals Show At Jubilee Concert
By Alex Panisch
At yesterday’s Diamond Jubilee concert held in front of Buckingham Palace, Grace Jones saluted the Queen of England, Elizabeth II. Donning a red-and-black one-piece, a black train with bustle, and an out of this world fishtail headdress, Jones performed her hit “Slave to the Rhythm.” While her outfit was over the top, she kept her performance simple but spectacular. The gay icon spun a hula-hoop around her waist for the duration of the nearly four-minute performance. While we’re unsure how Her Majesty felt about the performance, it’s probably safe to say that every other queen in England was overjoyed.
- Elton John Criticized 'Inhumane, Isolating' Anti-LGBT Laws In Russia
- WATCH: The Super Trailer for RuPaul's Drag Race Season 6
- Six By Sondheim: James Lapine Directs HBO Doc
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- The pill Truvada can prevent HIV: So why are so few gay men taking it?
- The Men of ANTM Cycle 20 Get Made Over