Meet RuPaul's Drag Race's New, Bulgier Pit Crew
By Stacy Lambe
[Image: Denise Malone/World of Wonder]
Ahead of the season 6 premiere of RuPaul's Drag Race, Logo TV has given Out an exclusive look at the newly improved and expanded Pit Crew.
After five seasons, the underwear-clad assistants have become stars in their own right thanks to their scruffy appeal and bulging assets. Jason Carter and Shawn Morales, who have been assisting RuPaul during mini-challenges for a number of seasons, are joined this year by two new members: Miles Moody and Simon Sherry-Wood.
Because Ru was kind enough to give fans more eye candy, we thought it was a good idea to get to know all four men a little bit better. (And you may be surprised to learn just how well you already know them.)
>>>Meet Shawn Morales
- Neil Patrick Harris: His Metamorphosis From Doogie to Barney to Hedwig
- Bear Rapper Big Dipper: I Won’t Sleep With My Fans
- Straight Actor Raúl Castillo Plays Richie on Looking: He Talks About the New HBO Series
- Neil Patrick Harris: Glitter & Glam
- Casting Net: MTV's Awkward Adds 2 New Gay Characters
- Need To Know: Looking’s Lauren Weedman And How She Frightened Scott Bakula