Detox, Willam And Vicky Fox Are The New Faces Of OCC Makeup
By Stacy Lambe
Probably most famous for getting booted from RuPaul's Drag Race, Willam Belli and Detox have teamed up with cohort Vicky Vox for a limited edition line of makeup with Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics. As you see below, the ladies each have their own Lip Tar and & Nail Lacquer pack. Detox's shade is "strumpet," Willam's "anime," and Vicky's gone with "Grandma."
This makeup line's a far cry from their "Boy Is A Bottom" days, a hilarious and naughty video treat they served up in January, but it's fantastic to see these three move further into the mainstream.
The packs will be sold exclusively at Sephora stores and Sephora.com starting May 7th.
- Bianchi, Winterson Books Named Lambda Literary Award Finalists
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower
- The 15 Sexiest Red-Haired Men
- Exclusive: Behind the Scenes Footage of 2(X)IST’s Spring/Summer 2014 Collection
- Out Magazine - Gay & Lesbian Travel, Fashion, Culture & Politics
- Out's Best-Dressed Man of the Week: Jared Leto