Trailer Trash: 'Love and Honor'
By Diego James
Although he's Miley Cyrus's main squeeze in real life—and younger brother to hunky Chris Hemsworth—young Liam (last seen in The Hunger Games) spends a lot of time wooing blond Teresa Palmer in Love and Honor. No, the plot doesn't seem that engaging: contemporary kids pretending to go AWOL from Vietnam for love? OK, but couldn't we be telling stories about their peers who are dying in Afghanistan instead? And do we need chick flicks like this nowadays?
Oh wait, we were talking about Liam getting shirtless. The film, which already opened Down Under, finally has a release date of March 22 Stateside, but will be available On Demand beginning February 14, (that's right: Valentine's Day!). Yeah, check out those pecs below (around 1:23):
- Culture Wars: Why Is the St Patrick's Day Parade So Important to LGBT Activists?
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- Teen Wolf to Get Gayer With a New Out Athlete
- Spectrum: 14 Queer Models
- Out's Best-Dressed Man of the Week: Jared Leto
- The Shame List: Bethann Hardison, Naomi Campbell & Iman Call Out Racism at Fashion Week