John Travolta Is Not Gay, Says Kirstie Alley
By Jeremy Kinser
John Travolta is totally hetero according to his close friend Kirstie Alley, who also calls her costar in the Look Who's Talking films the "greatest love" of her life.
Travolta, whose sexual orientation has been the subject of rumors for decades, has been close friends with his fellow Scientology follower Alley since they costarred in the 1989 comedy. In an interview with Barbara Walters that aired today, Alley says she fell in love with the actor. "Believe me, it took everything that I had inside, outside, whatever, to not run off and marry John and be with John for the rest of my life," she tells Walters.
“I know John. With all my heart and soul, he’s not gay,” Alley adds. “I think it’s some weird way, in Hollywood, if someone gets big enough and famous enough, and they’re not out doing drugs and they’re not womanizing, what do you say about them?”
- 10 Things We Learned from Neil Patrick Harris
- Neil Patrick Harris: His Metamorphosis From Doogie to Barney to Hedwig
- WATCH: The Frozen Honest Trailer Starring Adele Dazeem
- Neil Patrick Harris: Glitter & Glam
- 15 Most Ridiculous Real Housewives Taglines Ever
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower