John Travolta Is Not Gay, Says Kirstie Alley
By Jeremy Kinser
John Travolta is totally hetero according to his close friend Kirstie Alley, who also calls her costar in the Look Who's Talking films the "greatest love" of her life.
Travolta, whose sexual orientation has been the subject of rumors for decades, has been close friends with his fellow Scientology follower Alley since they costarred in the 1989 comedy. In an interview with Barbara Walters that aired today, Alley says she fell in love with the actor. "Believe me, it took everything that I had inside, outside, whatever, to not run off and marry John and be with John for the rest of my life," she tells Walters.
“I know John. With all my heart and soul, he’s not gay,” Alley adds. “I think it’s some weird way, in Hollywood, if someone gets big enough and famous enough, and they’re not out doing drugs and they’re not womanizing, what do you say about them?”
- WATCH: The First Trailer For HBO's Adaptation Of 'The Normal Heart'
- Casting Net: MTV's Awkward Adds 2 New Gay Characters
- Need To Know: Looking’s Lauren Weedman And How She Frightened Scott Bakula
- Model Watch: Adonis Bosso & Juan Betancourt in 'Horizon'
- Quote of the Day: Brad Pitt's Musk Smells Better Than Your Cologne
- Straight Actor Raúl Castillo Plays Richie on Looking: He Talks About the New HBO Series