Mark Wahlberg Back In His Underwear
By Out.com Editors
You can take the boy off of the billboards, but you can never take him out of his underwear. Well, unless you’re really, really lucky.
One-time Calvin Klein underwear model Mark Wahlberg, who has gone on to a rather glittering career as an actor an producer, might not be a spokesmodel for briefs anymore, but that doesn’t mean he can’t wear the hell out of some underwear.
In photos that just surfaced (on Celebuzz, via Gay.net) from the set of the new Wahlberg flick Pain and Gain, Wahlberg can be seen posing on a dock in a well filled-out pair of boxer-briefs and a snug undershirt. And though years have passed since he made his debut as a skivvies mannequin, we have to say that time has been kind. Check ‘em out below.
- Dustin Lance Black Hits Back at Alma Mater For Shaming Him
- The Straight Gay World of MSNBC anchor & politics wonk Steve Kornacki
- The Final Member: A Long, Hard Look at the Weirdest Museum in the World
- 10 Queer Social Media Stars Ruling the Internet
- 10 Transgender People Shattering Entertainment's Glass Ceiling
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film