Kathy Griffin Takes On Hugh Jackman
By Out.com Editors
It’s not often that Kathy Griffin is more conservative than the New York Times. But as you might remember, the paper of record called actor Hugh Jackman “bisexual” thanks to his current Broadway show just last week—and that changes everything. Well, almost.
In a comedy special set to air next week on Bravo, Griffin addresses the Jackman question by discussing her own time at his show. And while she doesn’t exactly call him gay—or even bicurious—she does have some questions.
See for yourself, below.
- The Straight Gay World of MSNBC anchor & politics wonk Steve Kornacki
- Dustin Lance Black Hits Back at Alma Mater For Shaming Him
- 10 Transgender People Shattering Entertainment's Glass Ceiling
- Calpernia Adams: Tranny Is a Dumb Word But Don't Ban It
- 10 Queer Social Media Stars Ruling the Internet
- Must See: Mala Mala: A Puerto Rican Trans Documentary