Kathy Griffin Takes On Hugh Jackman
By Out.com Editors
It’s not often that Kathy Griffin is more conservative than the New York Times. But as you might remember, the paper of record called actor Hugh Jackman “bisexual” thanks to his current Broadway show just last week—and that changes everything. Well, almost.
In a comedy special set to air next week on Bravo, Griffin addresses the Jackman question by discussing her own time at his show. And while she doesn’t exactly call him gay—or even bicurious—she does have some questions.
See for yourself, below.
- WATCH: The First Trailer For HBO's Adaptation Of 'The Normal Heart'
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower
- Out's Best-Dressed Man of the Week: Jared Leto
- Straight Actor Raúl Castillo Plays Richie on Looking: He Talks About the New HBO Series
- Exclusive: Behind the Scenes Footage of 2(X)IST’s Spring/Summer 2014 Collection
- The 15 Sexiest Red-Haired Men