1. Vevo will live-stream Lady Gaga’s live concert and release party for ARTPOP on November 10. Variety reports that the broadcast of“ artRave,” which will be held in an undisclosed location in New York City, will begin at 11:30 PM. Gaga will also unveil art she's created with Jeff Koons, Marina Abramovic, Inez & Vinoodh, Robert Wilson.
2. Satirical newspaper, The Onion is ending its print edition and moving to a completely online format. In a related story, I just died a little inside.
3. The Daily Caller—AKA the biggest side eye inducer since Kanye said that Kim should be on the cover of Vogue—published a column by Patrick Howley, which laments that “gays have become totally boring” because we want equal rights, and protections, and not getting beaten in the streets. Howley writes, in one jaw-droppingly ignorant sentence, “Back in the day, gays were subversive adventurers, trolling the city streets at night on a lustful quest for experience and with an outlaw mentality not seen since the days of the Wild West.” It may be over a week since Mischief Night, but if any of you feel the need to egg or TP this guy’s house, I’m not gonna stop you.
[h/t Atlantic Wire]
4. In a statement that surprised nobody, Tom Cruise admitted that Scientology played a role in his divorce with Katie Holmes. According to The Hollywood Reporter, the admission was part of an oral deposition in Cruise’s defamation suit against Bauer media. If you will, please join me and the rest of the population in a collective "duh!"
5. The Trevor Project, the organization devoted to LGBTQ suicide prevention, is wrapping up its "25 for Trevor" campaign. The campaign, started by Wade Addison, is meant to raise $25,000 by the end of November 9, Addison's 25th birthday. You can donate to the campaign here.
6. Stephen Colbert laments the passing of the Employment Non-Discrimination Act has trouble with his acronyms. Check it out below: