WATCH: Eliot Glazer's Guide to Modern Gay Vernacular
By Stacy Lambe
In honor of the HBO's new series, Looking (premiering Jan. 19), comedian Eliot Glazer cooks up a guide to the modern gay vernacular for those who don't study the art of fierce talk. While the show's characters don't utilize terms, such as 'hunty' or 'gurl,' it's still smart to brush up on these words (in case you have to translate for your friends or your mother). And with RuPaul's Drag Race returning in February, things are about to get real fishy. So study up, mmmkay...
- Straight Actor Raúl Castillo Plays Richie on Looking: He Talks About the New HBO Series
- WATCH: The First Trailer For HBO's Adaptation Of 'The Normal Heart'
- Model Watch: Adonis Bosso & Juan Betancourt in 'Horizon'
- Spectrum: 14 Queer Models
- Bear Rapper Big Dipper: I Won’t Sleep With My Fans
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film