Is This Man Too Sexy For Saudi Arabia?
By Julien Sauvalle
Picture via tumblr
Omar Borkan Al Gala, actor, poet, and photographer from Dubai, is one of three men who were deported for being too hot to handle, reports The Huffington Post.
Borkan Al Gala was kicked out from Saudi Arabia by the religious police on the grounds of being too beautiful for local women.
According to Elaph, a local newspaper, the police claimed that the three Emiratis were taken out because they were "too handsome," raising fears that "female visitors would fall for them."
They were ejected from a Saudi cultural festival and deported to Abu Dhabi. Just as a FYI, Omar, you're welcome to the United States any time.
See more pictures of Omar Borkan Al Gala on his official facebook page.
- The Straight Gay World of MSNBC anchor & politics wonk Steve Kornacki
- Dustin Lance Black Hits Back at Alma Mater For Shaming Him
- 10 Transgender People Shattering Entertainment's Glass Ceiling
- Wallflowers: A Web Series For Singles
- 10 Queer Social Media Stars Ruling the Internet
- Calpernia Adams: Tranny Is a Dumb Word But Don't Ban It