Bryan Safi Celebrates Nature's OG Gays: Animals
By Noah Michelson
In honor of LGBT Pride month, Current TV's Bryan Safi celebrates nature's OG gays: animals. From "genguins" (gay penguins) to Glee's gay sharks to bears (duh), nature has taught us all that as long as you have fur, your sexuality is A-OK.
Every day this week, infoMania's Bryan Safi, host of "That's Gay," will release an exclusive web extra about some of the reasons he's so proud to be gay.
Then tune into Current TV on Thursday at 10/9c for Bryan's special infoMania segment about Gay Pride -- or, as he likes to call it, Gay New Year. It's time to take a long, hard look at the last 12 months and ask ourselves: Just what are we so proud of?
infoMania is a half-hour satirical news show that airs on Current TV. The show puts a comedic spin on the 24-hour chaos and information overload brought about by the constant bombardment of the media. Hosted by Conor Knighton and co-starring Brett Erlich, Ben Hoffman, Bryan Safi, Sergio Cilli and Erin Gibson, the show airs on Thursdays at 10 pm Eastern and Pacific Times and can be found online at http://current.com/infomania/ or on Current TV.
To see Safi in Out's 2009 Out 100, click here.
Previously > Soapy Lesbian Kisses
- Dustin Lance Black Hits Back at Alma Mater For Shaming Him
- 20 Power Couples You Should Know
- 10 Queer Social Media Stars Ruling the Internet
- The Straight Gay World of MSNBC anchor & politics wonk Steve Kornacki
- Calpernia Adams: Tranny Is a Dumb Word But Don't Ban It
- Next Year in Kampala? America’s LGBT rights industry goes global