An Evening With Patti LuPone and Mandy Patinkin
By Max Berlinger
Warning: An Evening With Patti Lupone and Mandy Patinkin is not for the Broadway novice. Those who enjoy a chirpy tune, bedazzled costumes, and a whole lotta huffing' should be wary of this concert performance, featuring two longstanding legends of the Great White Way. That's not to say that there aren't plenty of fireworks, but they are of the more intimate kind, courtesy of two performers who, over time, are more at ease and comfortable onstage than most people are in their day-to-day lives.
- Dustin Lance Black Hits Back at Alma Mater For Shaming Him
- The Straight Gay World of MSNBC anchor & politics wonk Steve Kornacki
- 10 Queer Social Media Stars Ruling the Internet
- 10 Transgender People Shattering Entertainment's Glass Ceiling
- 20 Power Couples You Should Know
- The 10 Gayest Movies Ever Made!