An Evening With Patti LuPone and Mandy Patinkin
By Max Berlinger
Warning: An Evening With Patti Lupone and Mandy Patinkin is not for the Broadway novice. Those who enjoy a chirpy tune, bedazzled costumes, and a whole lotta huffing' should be wary of this concert performance, featuring two longstanding legends of the Great White Way. That's not to say that there aren't plenty of fireworks, but they are of the more intimate kind, courtesy of two performers who, over time, are more at ease and comfortable onstage than most people are in their day-to-day lives.
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower
- Bianchi, Winterson Books Named Lambda Literary Award Finalists
- Exclusive: Behind the Scenes Footage of 2(X)IST’s Spring/Summer 2014 Collection
- Out Magazine - Gay & Lesbian Travel, Fashion, Culture & Politics
- WATCH: Big Dipper Is A 'Skank'
- 26 Love Stories