Out in Mexico: Visit Condesa/Roma
By Out.com Editors
The Indian nationalist revolutionary and founder of Mexico’s communist party for whom this club is named would be baffled by M.N.Roy’s scenes of privilege and excess, but music, as another great sage once said, makes the people come together. To be fair, music does trump all else at M.N.Roy, where there is no fancy, overpriced bottle service, and patrons are either dancing downstairs or smoking pot on the balcony up above. The design — by French architects Emmanuel Picault and Ludwig Godefroy — is pretty stellar, too, incorporating a timbered pyramid ceiling that summons the city’s Mayan heritage.
Merida 186; MNRoyClub.com
Photo by Ramiro Chavez
- WATCH: The First Trailer For HBO's Adaptation Of 'The Normal Heart'
- Casting Net: MTV's Awkward Adds 2 New Gay Characters
- Need To Know: Looking’s Lauren Weedman And How She Frightened Scott Bakula
- Model Watch: Adonis Bosso & Juan Betancourt in 'Horizon'
- Quote of the Day: Brad Pitt's Musk Smells Better Than Your Cologne
- From Here On Out: The Music Remix