Out in Mexico: Visit Condesa/Roma
By Out.com Editors
There are newer hotels, but this flagship of Grupo Habita (owner of The Americano in Manhattan) has a serene, relaxed elegance that complements the neighborhood. Rooms are set around a central courtyard, and the rooftop sushi restaurant, overlooking Parque España, is a standout. A turquoise and olive color scheme, Malin+Goetz toiletries, and free WiFi throughout complete the experience.
From $205 per night, Avenida Veracruz 102, CondesaDF.com
Photos by Undine Pröhl and Mike Berlin
- WATCH: The First Trailer For HBO's Adaptation Of 'The Normal Heart'
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower
- Exclusive: Behind the Scenes Footage of 2(X)IST’s Spring/Summer 2014 Collection
- Straight Actor Raúl Castillo Plays Richie on Looking: He Talks About the New HBO Series
- Rockin' OUT in L.A.
- Out Exclusives - Gay People, Actors, Breaking News