Out in Mexico: Visit Condesa/Roma
By Out.com Editors
Tom’s Leather Bar
Named for the legendary gay erotica illustrator, Tom’s is a come-as-you-are hole in the wall that caters to a mature, more seasoned crowd. With a dress code that’s more of an incentive than a precondition, go-go boys who take it off south of the border, and skin flicks on loop, Tom’s may be the best little leather bar in Mexico.
Insurgentes Sur 357; Toms-Mexico.com
Photo of statue in Plaza Rio de Janeiro by Aaron Hicklin
- WATCH: The First Trailer For HBO's Adaptation Of 'The Normal Heart'
- Looking GIF-cap: Thank You for Being a Friend
- From Here On Out: The Music Remix
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower
- Model Watch: Adonis Bosso & Juan Betancourt in 'Horizon'
- Bear Rapper Big Dipper: I Won’t Sleep With My Fans