Out in Mexico: Visit Condesa/Roma
By Out.com Editors
Channeling Porfiriana, an architectural portmanteau that wedded Europe’s iron and wood with Mexico City’s airiness and light, and sitting atop a collection of trendy shops anchored by the Garash Gallery, Romita Comedor is as well suited for a casual, open-air lunch as for a boozy night out. The menu’s always stocked with Mexican favorites, including homemade guacamole with grillos, or crickets.
Álvaro Obregón 49; RomitaComedor.com
Photo by Sarah Crumb
- Bear Rapper Big Dipper: I Won’t Sleep With My Fans
- WATCH: The First Trailer For HBO's Adaptation Of 'The Normal Heart'
- Casting Net: MTV's Awkward Adds 2 New Gay Characters
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- Neil Patrick Harris: His Metamorphosis From Doogie to Barney to Hedwig
- Rebel With Applause: Nicola Formichetti Is Tackling His Biggest Fashion Challenge Yet