Out in Mexico: Puerto Vallarta
By Out.com Editors
While the Mexican capital may be in the thrall of mezcal, fine tequila continues to thrive here, the region where it was born.
The CasaMagna Marriott Resort bottles its own delicious strains distilled from the ripe hearts of blue agave, so check in with resident sommelier and tequila expert Audrey Formisano for a lesson in whether reposado or añejo pairs betters with a plate of shrimp ceviche.
Not loose enough? Make an appointment for a treatment at the Ohtli Spa, which features art and healing techniques from local Huichol Indian tribes.
Paseo La Marina Norte 435; Marriott.com
- 10 Things We Learned from Neil Patrick Harris
- Neil Patrick Harris: His Metamorphosis From Doogie to Barney to Hedwig
- WATCH: The Frozen Honest Trailer Starring Adele Dazeem
- Neil Patrick Harris: Glitter & Glam
- 15 Most Ridiculous Real Housewives Taglines Ever
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower