Out in Mexico: Puerto Vallarta
By Out.com Editors
Gorgeous ocean views dominate one’s dreams of Puerto Vallarta — long a top and welcoming destination for gay tourists and expats — but the beach city flourishes with creative energy. Though Zona Romántica remains the epicenter for shopping and nightlife, once you’ve cruised the boardwalk and chowed on mango skewers from street stands, you’ll find a mix of sophisticated dining and rustic jungle thrills.
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- Straight Actor Raúl Castillo Plays Richie on Looking: He Talks About the New HBO Series
- Bianchi, Winterson Books Named Lambda Literary Award Finalists
- Rockin' OUT in L.A.
- Spectrum: 14 Queer Models