Yossi Berg & Oded Graf
By Out.com Editors
Photo: Christoffer Askman
Black Fairytale, the latest work from Israeli choreographers Yossi Berg and Oded Graf, is a “dance manifesto for utopia” set in a “beautiful, creepy world that nourishes love and hope.” Characteristically, the dance exemplifies the duo’s clever exploration of identity mixed with biting humor embedded in a whimsical, often surreal environment. Berg, 36, a Batsheva alumnus, and Graf, 33, a former dancer with the Kibbutz Contemporary Dance Company, have been collaborating artistically since 2005, but the real-life partners have been together even longer -- they will soon celebrate their 10th anniversary. “I like the combination of work and love,” Graf says, adding that, with their rigorous schedules, any other relationship could have been impossible to maintain.
- WATCH: The First Trailer For HBO's Adaptation Of 'The Normal Heart'
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- Need To Know: Looking’s Lauren Weedman And How She Frightened Scott Bakula
- Casting Net: MTV's Awkward Adds 2 New Gay Characters
- Model Watch: Adonis Bosso & Juan Betancourt in 'Horizon'
- Quote of the Day: Brad Pitt's Musk Smells Better Than Your Cologne